Sunday 30 September 2012

Coris Whistle Candy

Posted by Unknown at 3:37 pm
A charming pack of deadly weapons


Whistle candy-Terrorising parents of little kids all over the world. Why you ask?

I got this while wondering around the super market like I always do, and I chanced upon this interesting pack of sweets. I've heard of these before, but I just never got around to trying them
Yet. I wasn't very keen on these though, with all the marketing gimmicks that came along with this candy, I was convinced it didn't taste all that good.
These sweets were probably made to drive adults insane. To whistle, all you really need to do is to wet the candy a bit with saliva before placing it between your lips and then blowing. If you don't wet it, You'd end up with a coarse, high pitched wine. It's really, really ear piercing and LOUD. Glass shatteringly loud. I wouldn't recommend eating this at the library. You'd probably get a lifetime ban.
Taste wise- it wasn't all that great. Just plain old artificial strawberry flavour I guess. Texture? Really chalky and crumbly when you bite into it.
Oh yes, see that box at the bottom? It came with a free gift! A cheap plastic toy crane about the size of half my thumb.
Whistle candy. Why not? Annoy your friends. Annoy your mum while she's doing the chores. Annoy your neighbours. I'm sure they won't mind having squeals even higher pitched than dolphins in distress.


0 comments on "Coris Whistle Candy"

Post a Comment

 

The Hungry Bunny Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez