Sunday 26 August 2012

Star Candy - Old sweets #1

Posted by Unknown at 12:13 am
Magic faerie dust perhaps *~*
   This has probably got to be one of the most charming looking sweets I've ever come across in my entire life. Really! They look magical, mystical, and they've even been given the all-so-fantasy-ish name of "STAR CANDY" . Hmmm... maybe you'd have the power to glow if you consume this.
    You must be wondering how I got this. No, I did not open a portal to another universe, all I did was just head down to a convenience store - No Kidding! They sell these in quite a few colours, but these two seem the nicest looking. Plus, I didn't have to trade in a unicorn horn for this (Okay, I promise i'll stop with the exaggerated jokes soon). It only cost me about 40 cents. cheap really.
   You must also be wondering, "What the heck is this stuff?" well, put simply, it's just sugar crystals. COLOURED sugar crystals to be exact. They don't taste like much, really. They are pretty crunchy, but they only last for like, 4 seconds since they dissolve so fast, but at least they have the manners to leave behind a sweet aftertaste. Taste wise? Not much. But just eating these make you a whole lot awesomer.
   Apparently these have been around for quite some time, probably since the time of Ol' grandpa. They're really Really old sweets, I mean, you can't expect much of the old days other than a simple rock of sugar right? I guess times then were very straight forward, and sweets literally meant something that was sweet, and nothing more. Well, anyway. it's worth it considering I get a free glass bottle and a cork. Not bad for 40 cents now eh?

Hungry bunny over and out ~
 

1 comments on "Star Candy - Old sweets #1"

Unknown on 19 April 2013 at 22:40 said...

were is this available???

Post a Comment

 

The Hungry Bunny Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez